Saturday was the day of the OSU game vs. UCLA. We got tickets for Bruce's birthday since he's a huge Beaver fan! Since none of us have large vehicles, we rented a van and cruised down to the quaint little town of Corvallis, where we met up with the "others" (*smile*) who were rooting for UCLA: Brian, Mari and Bethany!
The boys decided to play some football of their own while waiting for the game to start. It was hilarious watching them play!
Ultimately, the Beavers lost (badly) but we still enjoyed spending the day together! I had never been to a (real) college football game (PSU Vikings just don't count.... ) and it was really exciting! But - I think I will wait and go again when they are actually good! Ha!
(More photos on our Flickr website)
3 comments:
Man...the beavers suck! But I had a good time.
GO UCLA!! Ha... gotta stay true to the SoCal roots... even in Oregon!
How FUN! My dad is a beaver so we always root for the Beavers too!
Post a Comment