12.16.2011

Sewing Machine Troubles

while sewing some presents, my machine decided to stop working.
the needle was somehow coming down into the metal bobbin holder...
i tried taking it apart and fixing it - to no avail.

thankfully a friend let me use her machine to finish my gifts.
but now mine needs to go to the sewing machine doctor so i can set up shop again.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Bummer, I don't know of anything more frustrating than a non-running sewing machine!
If it costs much to fix it, there is a nice Brother machine at costco.com for about $150 and it has tons of neat stitches and accessories (and good ratings!). I got one because just servicing my machine was going to cost $125, and I'm loving this new machine! Just a thought.

chelsea said...

Thanks for the advice, Lisa! I am going to have to make a decision when we get back to Denver...