Jon took me golfing for the first time at McMenamins Edgefield. They have a par 3 course that is shorter than a "real" golf course and it was sooo fun! We goofed around a little more than we seriously played, but I didn't actually do too bad considering it was my first time playing! Jon has good form!
Surprise!
Jon and I each thought it would be funny to make a face and "ruin" the picture... but then we both did it and surprised each other when we saw the pic! What a match we are!
Hey... Love the funny faces. Such fun to be had! Sign me up... when you come to Bend we can go to the McMenamins here... there is a turkish bath that is too neat.
3 comments:
Hey... Love the funny faces. Such fun to be had! Sign me up... when you come to Bend we can go to the McMenamins here... there is a turkish bath that is too neat.
Looks like you had a fun time, Happy Anniversary!
Oooh! I love McMenamins! *smile*
Thanks, Malia!
Post a Comment